Friday, January 27, 2012

My favorite card!

Today I was being more creative along with the two beautiful themes. I have inspired with the beautiful colors from, The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC116


and I am so in love with Kathy's some of the cards from her blog, "Stamping Still" and the challenge is from JAI#102. I have picked one of my favorites and tried to make one like her, I am not that good enough but I hope I am close enough....:-)

Kathy's card

Here is mine



I have used .......

SU Blue cardstock from Textured Card Stock - Regals Collection , certainly celery cardstock and Ink
29th Street Market designer paper
SU Ribbon
SU Stamp
SU 1 and 3/8" square punch
EK success little butterfly punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
FredSheSaid Digi for leaves
Rhinestones
Some fiber
Martha Stewart's around the paper edge punch

Thanks so much for stoppin by!

10 comments:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful! Love your ribbon flower!

Deborah Frings said...

Your ribbon flowers is just fabulous! Lovely papers, layout and punching! Super card!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the layout, the papers and the flower is stunning. I'm your newest follower! Best wishes, Jill x

Patrice said...

So cute! I hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-4.html

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I think your card is beautiful Archana. I love the flower you've made and the colours you've chosen for your card. I'm so glad you found a card of mine that you liked enough to case and glad you could play along with our challenge at JAI.

Mae's Cachet said...

A beautiful card. I like how you have used the elements and layout of Kathy's card but still made one unique for yourself. Love the colours. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Rachel Moore said...

love your card . you have taken kathys card and made it oyur own, really love the ribbon flower you have come up with

Doreen said...

GORGEOUS

Hugs
Doreen

Jinny Newlin said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning, Archana! LOVE that stampy, embossed, grid design, and your ribbon flower is AMAZING! WOW! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Lovely card - especially your ribbon flower!